I’m Kaycee – a writer, producer, and marketer.
I am organized, efficient, hard-working, and enthusiastic. I enjoy learning new things and sharing knowledge with others. I am an excellent team player and thrive in collaborative environments.
I regularly write copy for websites, marketing materials, social media, and business proposals. Additionally, I write and edit scripts for a weekly web series. As of March 2021, I am enrolled in the screenwriting certificate program at UCLA Extension.
I possess several years of experience in marketing and social media management. I understand the importance of determining marketing plans based on the goals of the business and creating specific, measurable, results-driven marketing campaigns.
I am well-versed in producing high-quality content including researching people, locations, and topics and developing pitches, collaborating with large and small teams, handling talent, and maintaining a high attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
I am an enthusiastic creator with experience in all phases of development. I also have excellent research, brainstorming, and pitch skills and a deep understanding of storytelling bred from a degree in journalism and refined in experience.
Writer/Producer at Self-Employed
2016 – Present
- Write and punch-up scripts for weekly web series
- Write copy for websites and proposals
- Oversee audio and video projects from conception through completion
- Research topics and develop themes and story
- Brainstorm and pitch ideas for content across various platforms
- Perform some hands-on production work
Associate Producer at The Ellen DeGeneres Show
2014 – 2015
- Researched and compiled extensive memos for each guest
- Developed, designed, and pitched original concepts and content for celebrity segments
- Managed production elements and assets across all platforms
- Led brainstorming sessions to develop creative ideas and stunts targeting audience demo
- Developed and executed creative elements, products, and brands for Mothers’ Day show
Freelance Associate Producer at Multiple Networks and Productions
2012 – 2013
- Home Made Simple on the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN)
- Features department at NFL Network
- Sports channel at ConnecTV
Marketing Manager at Self-Employed
2016 – Present
- Assess and develop marketing goals, strategies, and tactics
- Maximize social media presence with relevant and engaging content
- Create, design and manage website and e-newsletter
- Design marketing materials and social media graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
- Write copy for various marketing materials
Talent Coordinator at The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
2013 – 2014
- Wrote and produced celebrity guest segments in coordination with senior producer
- Managed and updated production elements and assets through the course of daily show production while staying on top of and meeting deadlines
- Anticipated and solved problems before and during live tapings
- Researched and distributed late-night talk show data and ratings
Social Media Coordinator at The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
2009 – 2012
- Coordinated social media presence for Jay Leno across all platforms
- Wrote copy and designed content
- Pitched, produced, and hosted a web-series with an on-air tie-in
- Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Audition, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Google Suite including Calendar, Docs, Sheets, and Drive
- Screenwriting software including Final Draft 11
- E-Newsletters including MailChimp and Madmimi
- Social Media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Hootsuite, and more
- Website Design and Content Management Systems (CMS) including WordPress and Squarespace
- Video production process including setup of camera, lighting, and editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro
Let’s work together.